Monday 27 June 2011

toMorroW im Getting older!!...LOL..=)


Since the 28th June 1989, i born to this world...and...tomorrow,i will turn to 22th years old..So..for this upcoming birthday i'm excited to tell all my lovely blogger about what i wish,what i dreams for my upcoming birthday nor in my past year birthday till i could reach it someday..insyaAllah...
i'm guarantee most of friends out there must have their own dreams and wish for remembering their birthday..

Maybe for the muslim, they choose to make some feast like "doa selamat"orgratitude to Allah for giving them chance for living till in this age..
Or maybe some other people will make a birthday party at some place for celebrate their happy day of new age.the same goes to me.. im always celebrate my birthday with my lovely friends and family..but actually, i dont really if there's no birthday party for me..its only enough for me to thank to my mother and father for giving birth to, nurture,raise me up and supportive me until now. and the most important thing is i should show my gratitude to Allah for giving me a chance to live, 
to ask for forgiveness for my past mistakes or sins.and the most things is he's giving me an opportunity for me to logrolling my parents in future.
Alhamdulillah....

but,is today is my last day for breathing in this world. i want everyone's knows that i love u guys very much.. i love my parents, the whole family,
and all the things that i do in this world so much..Once again, im very thankful to Allah to give me a chance.. i didnt mean to write this as my testament 
but im afraid i couldnt have a chance to tell u guys so.. we dont know when we will die right?.. so,i guess there's nothing wrong for me to do so..luv yaa..~Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment