Friday 10 June 2011

If tomorrow Never Dies...=)

Tomorrow...
i will away to Sri Damansara for continued my responsibility as a good,a dedicated,a nice and most important thing a really2 consideration as a younger sister for my eldest sister.Uhuuu, its sounds like funny right!,everyday i keep on arguing about being "the nanny"..but at last, i still buy the bus ticket to KL,for fulfill other's needs..Its ok,i well prepared so and im also already considered myself to be "the nanny" again this time..So, i think its good for me to realize that its better for me to help my sister now, because maybe someday i would also need the same things..Who knows right??...

Pheww!, now i'm back to myself,Ain affnani..Alhamdulillah..I already knows myself, sometimes when it comes to have a problem in life,people could easily lost out their mind..The same goes to me..That's why i really needs friends,maybe on giving their opinion, sympathy or being my lovely good listener..Then, i could comes will the last positive and the best results for my problems solver or making a decision..That's the meaning of friends for me.Other is my family,i really needs them much if im in confused with myself or depressed on doing something which is hard..but,im very thankful to Allah,for giving me a parents who really understand and supportive towards me in whatever situasion..i love them much!..

although, sometimes there were also create's conflict with me, and we oftenly having a miscommunication on any discussion but at the end we will reconcile,thats means of the family ties right?..nobody is perfect,unless Allah s.w.t..i trust that..END.

1 comment: