Saturday 28 May 2011

Its A 4month Semester Break...yeayhh,but...(T_T)

1st of all...Final exam is already over...although paper yang last on 10th may hari sangat2 la "tough"...and carry mark dari Madam H sangat2 la bias to my grouping's member...but, its ok..im not blaming anyone..but,Allah maha berkuasa..if im really the one yang teraniaya, I wish Allah bagi petunjuk jalan kebenaran..amin..Tapi,apa2 pun...Overall,untuk semua paper for sem total up 6paper, i really satisfied with my own effort...semester nie agak lain spirits 4 study rather than last 2 semester..the reasons is not only because of my last semester failure,but the most important is for both my parents, especially my mom..i really realize,that my mom is the greatest,understandings mom that i could ever founds and have in this world..i noe that nobody will be replaced her in my life..

Hurm,finish about final exams paper...now, come back for the longest semester break!..its a 4month break LoL...as usual before cuti lagi i will make a full schedule for the whole semester break activities at my home town..but, 4 this time..im no longer have a chance 4 that....u Wanna noe why??..Because, i have been fully booked 4 being "THE NANNY" again to my eldest sister...Owh my Money, what a fate of my life..i thought i can having the 4month being part timers or anything else to gain my pocket money..but,since im forcedly booked by my sister..All can i do is saying Yes never No to her..hurmmm..

Today is 11th May 2011..then tomorrow 12Th may 2011, my 1st day being the nanny....uwaaa...Jaga2 la my deary baby..im ur stepmother@fiercely nanny will discipline you for the whole day..bukan nak protest 4 that tp im also have my own planning since its a very long semester break..but its all gone since i have to be ur Nanny...uwaaaa...

for dearie sister, pls give consideration towards my iwsh to stay along at beepee rather than having a bored time here...hurmmm....(T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment