Saturday 28 May 2011

Bonjour everyone...(^_^)

hye3...welcome to my newly blog..this is just for the beginning of my colorful Life story..As introducing, let me tell yaa..Im just a simple gurl,from johor, quite nice"hehe", im a mix with the Malay+japanese+Bugis,but im still a Malaysian'hidup 1 Malaysia'.=)..ohh,im also an outspoken person but just in my own blog coz i'm a blushful person in reality life..somehow im trying to build my confidence level since im now furthering my studies on Communication studies..LOL..maybe it just my fate joining the mass communication course, which in not really expect that..in my childhood i always dreams to be a teacher..But who am i to change Allah provision..so, im glad to be who i am today..that me..Lets kep in touch with me bloggers!..luv yaa~

p/s: im not a perfect person, do forgive if there's any mistakes..To get a successful life,people have to learns from mistakes right?..(^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment